Wednesday 31 May 2017

The Da Vinci Code ... By Dan Brown


A highly debatable story of the century, this book is exceptionally popular not only because of its controversial content but also because of the author's meticulous writing.

It is an extremely addictive book with innumerable suspense and ingenious puzzle solving from our favorite symbologist and Harward professor, Robert Langdon. It also provoked a major interest in speculation concerning the Holy Grail legend and Mary Magdalene's role in the history of Christianity.


                      I awoke, only to see that the rest of the world is still asleep!

                                                                                      - Leonardo Da Vinci

Dan Brown is a perfectionist in terms of storytelling and his ability to blur the lines between facts and fiction always amazes me. And to read a suspense thriller which has symbols, codes, secret societies or conspiracies are the best sources of fascination for me more than anything else.



Da Vinci Code is a 24-hours mind-boggling puzzle-solving ride with the Harward Symbologist, Robert Langdon, who is in search of the Holy Grail whose secret location might just be hidden in the meaning of Mona Lisa's mysterious and knowing smile.

Well, I couldn't get enough delight even if I read this book a hundred times over. I absolutely adore this book and has kept it as a crowning jewel in my library.

Some might call it insane love, but I personally endorse this book to all who love English fiction at its best.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment